View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
minniemouseprincess Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Points: 12,664, Level: 16 Points: 12,664, Level: 16 Points: 12,664, Level: 16

Re: I need help grieving. :/ - May 20th 2012, 11:51 PM

I'm sorry babe=( I can sorta sympathies but in a different way. I don't talk about this much because it really got to me when it happened and I dont like remembering it, but earlier this year, me and my family were coming home from the movies and we saw smoke in the distance. We just thought "Oh thats wierd" and went on our way. When we got closer to the freeway, we saw a horrible crash. Car parts were all over the place, another car was on fire, People were laying on the floor surrounded by other people, it was horrid. I started crying imediantly after we left. I had no idea who these people were, but it shook me up so bad. I knew those people prob didn't make it. It was just, wow. It took a really long time to calm down. Even now when we go that way, I can't look at the spot where it happened. I look away when we pass. What you saw was worse cause you knew the person. I cant imagine how that must have been for you. I do think this will stay with you. But you gotta try to put it out of your head. Distract yourself with other things. Also keep in mind, the guy you knew is not suffering any longer. He's fine, he's free. You did all that you could for him. Everyone did. Nothing more could be done.