View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LANIKA Offline
blue steel
Not a n00b

Name: Lanika

Points: 8,720, Level: 13 Points: 8,720, Level: 13 Points: 8,720, Level: 13

Re: My girlfriend is a prude? - June 25th 2012, 06:37 AM

Hmm. . . I can relate, to both sides. With my current significant other, neither one of us have seen each other completely in the nude - the shirt has always stayed on, hell, the pants usually remain on too. Probably because we're both rather self conscious. He isn't too confident about his weight, and neither am I; but with me it comes down to just being exposed to somebody like that, more than anything else. Now that I think about it, nobody I've been sexual with has seen me completely naked.

I can sympathize with you; but, I can't really understand being kind of similar to her. I can understand how things could get boring for you, sexually, however. And that you have certain expectations of your partner in bed. So I would say that the best thing for you and for her is to communicate with her about it. Just start up a discussion - Maybe finding out why exactly she likes the clothes/lights on during sex. Just try to understand, and then maybe you'll see a solution. Perhaps you could make some compromises with her. But in the end, it's best not to force her into doing anything she doesn't want to. And if she likes the less kinky kind of conservative sex. . . Well, thats all there is to it. You can't force her to be different or like different things.