View Single Post
  (#5775 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 08:39 AM

(D) After almost 2 years of knowing you, I've fallen in love with you. I've told you this but I don't think you really get it. You tell me to have patience. Have patience while, what? While you try to figure out what you want? I've been trying to have patience, but I'm becoming tired of patience. I'm in love with you but I'm starting to try and accept the painful reality that you are never, ever going to have the same feelings. Not in the same way. When we both tell each other, "I love you" I think we mean different things. When you can look at a guy in... that way... there is no way you can "love me" in the same way. You break my heart. Yet I love you anyway. We live in a screwed up world.

(A) I'm so glad you're out of my life. You made my life hell for almost a year. Did you have fun mentally and emotionally abusing me? I'm glad it's over and guess what? I win. You're silly little games are useless. You always knew I was so much stronger than you gave me credit for. Well look at me now. I'm flying... so far away from you, soon, you won't even be able to see me. Have a nice life.

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3