View Single Post
  (#5776 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 26th 2012, 05:07 PM

Dear Shauna,

Remember when that boy kissed you? Remember that day Lianne told me before you ever did? I don't know if I fully believe you were ever going to tell me. Which eats me alive. I told you I don't do the whole...blindly trusting people...thing. Well...I have something I need to tell you. It's eating me alive. That night when I left your house...that night we fought...cried and screamed...Taylor insisted on picking me up. She picked me up and drove us to her new apartment. I did more than drink. I got slightly wasted. Taylor kissed me. A lot more than that boy kissed you. I know I didn't stop it.

And now I'm right where you were. Except for...you pushed Andrew off of you right away. And I embraced Taylor to a point. And now I have this secret that's eating me alive. I keep convincing myself that...you don't need to know. I'll just...keep it hidden and we'll work on everything. But then...I can't fully say you're mine because I know you'd leave me if you knew. And everytime I see you...it's in the back of my head...screaming to come out. Im not this kind of girl Shauna. And I need you to know it will never happen again. It shouldn't have happened the first time. As soon as I woke up in the morning...I couldn't function. As soon as I remembered what I did...i've been severely depressed since then. And I need to give you that chance to be mad...that chance to know the truth...that chance to break up with me. Because it's not fair for you to blindly be with me and live a lie I've made us both have to succumb to.

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..