asian persuasion Offline
Average Joe

Name: Nicole

Points: 10,914, Level: 15 Points: 10,914, Level: 15 Points: 10,914, Level: 15

Re: A lonely summer - June 26th 2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Lex~* View Post
Hey there,

There are lots of things you can do to make new friends and meet new people; a good thing to do would be to start doing activities you like to do or maybe pick up a hobby that you'd like to give a try and look into joining groups in your chosen activities close to where you are studying. I'd suggest something like a sport you enjoy or would try out or maybe you could start something creative like art or music? What about making friends with your room mates attending your school and going out and getting to know them a couple of times a week?

Before you leave home it may be helpful to research activities near to where you are studying so you know what kind of things you may like to apply when you get there.

I hope you find something which suits you!

Take care,
Lex
Hey there, thanks for the reply!

The thing is, I'm not looking to meet people where I'm studying. I already know a few people at my school and I know the area decently enough. And it's a college town so there's always stuff to do.

But I'm talking about the rest of this summer before I go to school. I will be in a different state (not my home state, not the state my school is in) for about 2 months. So... yeah. Haha. There's not really anything to do there, that I'm aware of anyway.