View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Brighter.than.sun Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ivan"Chandler" Brown

Points: 10,664, Level: 15 Points: 10,664, Level: 15 Points: 10,664, Level: 15

Re: girlfriend broke up with me after exactly one month - June 27th 2012, 01:27 PM

Hi there I'm very sorry that this happened to you. As others have said Long Distance relationships can be hard especially if it's your first one. The best thing you can do right now is let you heart heal. How you do that is by not going out and looking for another relationship right away and spending the time taking care of you. One way you can do this is by hanging out with the friends that you know will make you happy. Another thing that I suggest you do is try talking to your parents about this. I know they might seem scary at times but there really not truth is there probably scared too because it's their job to protect you and keep you safe. One last thing you can do is go out and find a new hobby that you think you'll enjoy. I know it seems hard right now but things WILL get better eventually it just takes time. Remember that were all here for you and want what's best for you and want you to be happy. If you ever need to talk to someone about ANYTHING, don't be afraid to talk to any of us in chat or send us a PM/VM we are all here to lend a listening ear. Take care of yourself and remember that this is not your fault at all she should have told you before that she wasn't into long distance relationships.

I'll miss you grandma more then you'll ever know. I know your being taken good care of. I will never forget you.
5/20/1950??-4/1/2013