View Single Post
  (#5787 (permalink)) Old
Amorphous. Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hamed Khatiz

Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20 Points: 20,566, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 3rd 2012, 11:26 AM

Dear Stef,

For eight months, I have been smashed, depressed because I lost you. You were my first friend at the school and you were the first person I have ever lost and guess what? You still owe me a reason.

You can block me on Facebook as much as you want, you can try to avoid me as much as you want but it does not change the fact that you changed your mind and won't tell me why.

I have been the man in this argument, I have asked you why or tried you but it is knocked back again and again and again, I have been fucking brave and even stupid with no dividends and I am over it now.

I had counselling and it made me realise one thing that changed my life. There is NOTHING wrong with me whether you want to talk to me or not.

I feel sorry for you now because I have stopped feeling sorry for myself. I have friends:

- Zain
- Deep
- Xavian
- Ellie
- Claude
- Pine
- Taz

You cannot change that. For eight months, you made my life miserable and confusing. Palpitations, dizziness, I nearly fainted, I nearly died because of what happened and being serious, I have no idea why.

You were never worth my heart and frankyl I do not know why you nearly stopped it literally when you stopped talking to me.

H.

“At times the world may seem an unfriendly and sinister place,
But believe that there is much more good in it than bad.
All you have to do is look hard enough,
And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey.”

~My Childhood Friend.