View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
solodolo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: solodolo

Points: 7,614, Level: 12 Points: 7,614, Level: 12 Points: 7,614, Level: 12

Re: how do i stop daydreaming about a much older female coworker? as well as college dating problems.. - July 5th 2012, 08:02 PM

"with me, my emotions kind of stick around with the same crush until i meet someone new." You've answered your question youreslf. Its as simple as that. Find someone new to crush on. Are there really NO other good looking females that are your age in your classes, at your job, or in your communtity? There are good looking people everywhere! You can go to the grocery store and bump into at least 5. Don't you go out with your friends on the weekends? (movies, mall, clubs, ect.) I'm sure you walk past a good handful of beautiful women and don't even notice. If you don't have time to go out and party on the weekend. I'm SURE you do leave the house. Maybe you should start looking around and paying more attention to your surroundings when you go out, you just may meet someone knew without even expecting it. Have some friends hook you up on a date. And if all else fails, there is always online dating (its NOT only for desperste people) OR instead of daydreaming about your coworker you can focus on a sexy female celebrity.