View Single Post
  (#5794 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 6th 2012, 07:14 AM

I don't even know what to tell you. If you were standing in front of my face, I think I would just cry until I don't even know what else to do. Some would say my emotional response to you is stupid. But you know what, who cares. I miss you. Oh, wait. I don't miss you. I don't miss the confusion, the frustration, the yelling. I miss the way you were before. The old you. Our old relationship. Remember how we talked about getting married? How perfect it would all be? We were the perfect two best friends. Following the perfect love story too. But all good things must come to an end, of course. Of course they had to. I miss the old you. The old conversations. Our old relationship. I miss the guy that I stayed on the phone all night with. The guy that was there when we told stories to each other until we fell asleep at night. The guy who listened to all my drama. The guy who was always there. The guy ready to protect and defend me. The guy who called me beautiful. The guy who called me just to say he loved me. The guy who always understood everything I said. The guy that talked with me about our future. The guy I laughed with. But I don't miss the guy you are now. Not at all. Now if I can just get my heart to forget all of you... and move on with my life... that would be wonderful. I love you. <3 I really, really, love you.

~ Angelica

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3