View Single Post
  (#5797 (permalink)) Old
DemonQueen Offline
amber_teh_shark since 2004
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Amber

Points: 15,178, Level: 17 Points: 15,178, Level: 17 Points: 15,178, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 7th 2012, 04:22 AM

I'm really over the whole "I'll be right back" lie. You tell me that you need to go take something to Chris' house and go somewhere with him. Then five minutes later you're telling me you need to go to Cory's house? Get your story straight, asshole. Your dad and step-mom are here and don't you think that YOU should be here to entertain them??? They aren't my family and it's not fair for ME to have to entertain them while I barely know them. Step it the fuck up, Jesus Christ. You act like you never get to do anything you want to yet you go out with your friends at least five nights of the week. How many times do I go out? NONE. Not to mention I hate the fact that you never get up with Lucas at night. You complain that you're tired and never get any sleep well.. welcome to my world. I'm up every night with Lucas to feed him, change him and rock him back to sleep. What do you do? Stay out and get drunk then come home and pass out and not help me. Get your head out of your ass and help me sometimes. Why don't you try to get up with Lucas one of these nights and let me catch up on some sleep? I'm awake every day at 5:30 am and don't go to sleep until midnight. How many hours of sleep is that? Five and a half. How many do you get? Anywhere from 8 - 10 hours a night. It's bullshit. Step it up and start helping me more! It's not easy taking care of a baby, doing laundry, doing the dishes, cleaning the apartment, making the beds, tidying up the toys in the living room and so on. It takes a lot out of me and even though I'm not at my job this still technically counts as working.

So stop being a stupid cunt that only thinks of yourself and help me out more.

And quit hanging out with my best friend without me. It's sketchy as fuck. UGH.

I've been through hell and back and came out stronger than ever.