View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Spicy_ Offline
愛してる
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19 Points: 17,982, Level: 19

Re: Addicted to making fake online dating profiles? - July 11th 2012, 09:02 AM

You seem to be very mature; however like Courtney has said I would also advise you to delete those accounts, although nothing has really happened now, down the line there maybe a time where possibly you decide to meet one of them things may go wrong as well as lying about your age may get you in authoritative trouble.

To stop this I would recommend possibly installing a internet filter (you can find free ones online) to filter out dating sites. A good way to do this is to have a friend make the account information for you (Username, Password..etc) and promise not to tell you. That way you wouldn't have a way around the filter and without being able to go on it you can naturally stop.

Through all though I would like to tell you that is there is nothing wrong with liking older men; more and more women today are doing the same; just be sure to be really careful when doing this as some guys may taken advantage of you being so young. With meeting them; I wouldn't really recommend dating sites or online services, not only are you too young for most of them; lotts of creeps are online now days esp on dating sites; instead I would recommend your local library or park (during the day) its the locations for many older men as well as many of them they're are more mature than others

Through darkness does the light shine even brighter
PM/VM
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.