View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Jas Offline
aka Xamed
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 12,438, Level: 16 Points: 12,438, Level: 16 Points: 12,438, Level: 16

Re: I suck at my job and I'm harrassed at work. Help? - July 23rd 2012, 06:20 PM

Couple things I'd like to know before I really respond to this - How old are you? What kind of bills are we talking about? Where (roughly) do you live?

Obviously the kind of answer I would give a 16 year old living at home is different from the answer I would give a 20 year old living on her own, so I'm kind of hesitant to say much more... I guess all I can say on the little you mentioned is this: Is it ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that you work at this grocery store? Because bad coworkers are shit to deal with but you can if you have to. Cheating you out of money is something else entirely.. illegal, for a start, and likely to continue based on what you've said about your bosses. Although I'm kind of curious - how did you approach it with the payroll manager? Nicely or with a confrontational attitude?? I have to say, and I'm sorry for this as it may just be the internet and its typical lack of tone, but you do come across as someone who might not bring up an issue like that very tactfully? I don't want to blame this on you as it's obvious that there's a lot going on here, but sometimes attitude can make a big difference and you did say that you were slacking in other areas.. (and I understand that! it's very hard to be motivated when you're not happy at work or with work).

Anyway, I wish you luck regardless... I really hope things work out for you.