View Single Post
  (#5833 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - July 24th 2012, 11:52 PM

Could you please just shut the fuck up for once? You're always mad at me, and I don't know why. Maybe you hate me as much as I hate myself. Understandable. But I just wish you would stop yelling for a while. I honestly can't take it anymore! You're killing me, and I'd run away from this hell if I could. It's be all your fault. Or maybe it still goes back to me anyway. Everything's my fault issn't it? That's what I've always been told. You think you know what I've been through, but you don't. Because even though I escaped the abuse a few years ago, it has started again and I am struggling more than ever. The abuse goes on because of what you say, and what I say and do to myself. Maybe it'll never end. Maybe I don't want it to. But I'm just sick of this. I can't go on living this way. It may seem like things have changed, but NOTHING'S changed. It never will. Don't you even care? You're my mom; we used to be close. You used to love me. Now I'm not so sure. I'm fucking dying! Can't you see? I'm bleeding and the blood is all because of you this time. Sometimes I lie to myself about that; I tell myself that it's not true and that you love me. But a lie is just a lie, is it not?

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.