View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Symphony. Offline
"You're the only light."
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah

Points: 15,483, Level: 18 Points: 15,483, Level: 18 Points: 15,483, Level: 18

Re: Earning money but can't work? - August 2nd 2012, 01:16 PM

Well, my reason for the outfit is that everyone who goes to these show gets dressed up for fun :P it's not that I'm worried about what people will think of me, rather that it'll be fun. And, although it's besides the point, I would stand out, because when I say dressed up, I mean almost every person gets VERY dressed up. I'm not going quite that far, although I wanna get dressed up just to have fun, like I said.
And I've recently gotten an outfit that I can wear on sale, so I'm not as worried about how much I'm spending on it anymore anyway.

About the babysitting thing, all the kids in my neighborhood are either my age/older and don't need a babysitter, or they are babies with older siblings that would probably end up babysitting them for free. Besides, the only family in this neighborhood with a toddler that we know really well is actually severely diabetic. And I wouldn't trust anyone but his relatives to give him insulin, etc.

My parents don't want me doing any law mowing. I'd be up for it, but my parents aren't.

I'll try dogwalking. The only problem I see with that is that practically everyone in my neighborhood with a dog has kids my age that would likely end up walking them unless they all went on vacation.

"What's done in the dark will be brought to the light."
Associate HelpLink Mentor

Last edited by Symphony.; August 2nd 2012 at 02:04 PM.