View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Earning money but can't work? - August 2nd 2012, 03:02 PM

Well, if you're just going to keep making excuses then you're going to have to accept that there is no way in hell that you're going to get the money you want. If you want to change that, then find out from your parents if any colleagues need a babysitter or if anyone wants someone to clean their house for cheap etc. BTW cleaning someone house for cheap would be good, cause lots of people get busy and are like "urgh now I have to go clean" and would love an affordable cleaner for the record. Otherwise, we can't help you if your just going to shut down every suggestion we give you as to why it's supposedly not possible. Not everything is easy. I have pretty bad ADHD and have had problems with depression and anxiety in the past, yet I still accept high stress jobs, and still do school stuff just like everyone else, so I don't accept that as an excuse. If you anxiety is so bad you can't function in certain situations than quite frankly you probably need to be medicated. Literally, I don't mean that in an offensive way, you seriously need medications or at the very least counselling if your issues are THAT bad, and if they aren't then, again, you really can't use that as an excuse in my opinion.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions