View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

Arrow Friend Doesn't Like My Dating Habits??? - August 4th 2012, 07:49 AM

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]I'm dating a guy I really like and on the second date, I kissed him. Not a big deal at all. But I have a friend, whom I dated for a minute, that told me I fucked it up by kissing him blah blah blah. He's literally getting upset telling me, "I bet you can't go 3 weeks with no physical contact. It's sad you have to have physical contact to go anywhere with anyone, It's fake and not real if there is contact." It really irritated me because he brought it up around 4 of my friends, and my sister, joined in the interrogation.

There is so much chemistry between this guy, Jesse, and I. I've always dated way older guys 10-15 years older. And my mom and sister have always wanted me to date a Christian. So what do you know, he's 23 and the leader of Worship at his church. We both know that we are going to end up together but are waiting on the relationship and sex...

I know we aren't going to wait more than a month but I'm afraid if I get into a relationship with him my friend is going to not be friends with me anymore/look down on me... He's a good friend and I'm not sure if It's big brother syndrome, he's slightly jealous, or he really feels that I'm making mistakes....

What should I be doing?[/font]

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."