View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

The TH survivors - August 9th 2012, 04:55 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Putting a trigger warning just in case people get triggered by zombie invasions etc.

It was a Thursday evening in August when TH decided that once again it would crash and go down, this left a few users in the chat room, sherlock11, OfManyNamesandSymbols, and Nostalgia were trapped in the T.H. Chat room. They suddenly realized that they were the last survivors so the zombie invasion began, 'Oh no ' Screamed OfManyNamesandSymbols 'the zombies are coming' Sherlock came running over waving his glock in the air yelling ' It's all right I'll protect you, here I have my trusty glock and zombie navigator' Nostalgia comes running over with her fishing rod in her hand and her bait in the other , 'what's a zombie navigator Sherlock ? '

' Ah my friend Nostalgia it is like a compass but tracks zombies' ,
'ooooh cool ' Squeals Nostalgia.

Then suddenly there was a big bang, and whirl of sand blew around the three survivors they all huddled together for they feared the big bang and the whirl of sand. Then out came a zombie like creature, it was grey in colour, with a face and for its arms it had knives, and its feet were webbed. It was the strangest looking creature they had ever seen. ' Shoot it shoot it' OfManyNamesandSymbols shouted, so Sherlock raised his trusty gun and with one pull of the trigger, the zombie screamed, and ran towards the sea. ' That seems to scared him off' . And with that Sherlock placed his gun back into the pocket of his trousers.

The three of them headed down the shore towards the jungle. Just then they saw Enigmatic heading towards them. ' Guys guys I've found some fire wood' , As she throws the fire wood towards Nostalgia, who to catch has to throw her fishing rod and bait to OfManyNamesandSymbols. 'Here catch'.

'I'll light the fire then' Bending down to pick up the wood Nostalgia begins to light a fire. Enigmatic begins to look for leaves and sticks to build a shelter, just then OfManyNamesandSymbols turns round and points to the distance, 'whats that' 'Sherlock you still got that navigator of yours' Everyone stops what they are doing and huddles together as the mysterious creature moves slowly along the shore hovering a few meters above the sand.

'Not a Zombie that's for sure' Sherlock who is now also staring at the mysterious creature.

'We're doomed ' Shouts Enigmatic.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

Last edited by WhisperingSilence; August 9th 2012 at 06:46 PM.