View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
WhisperingSilence Offline
Voldermorts Stalker

I can't get enough

Pronouns: They / them

Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37 Points: 67,912, Level: 37

Re: The TH survivors - August 10th 2012, 12:37 AM

'It's getting closer' Squealed OfManyNamesandSymbols as she grabbed onto Enigmatic's arm causing her to jump. Sherlock's navigator now beeping quickly turning his attention from the creature to his navigator, while his other hand was reaching for his glock. The creature became more clearer, 'i..i..t..'s not a slayer is it ' Stammered Nostalgia as she stood with the others.

' No don't think so' 'Slayers look very much like zombies and often have a clanking metal sound with them , there's no metal sound, neither does he , is he even the right word he, let's just say it, look much like a zombie, yet my navigator is continuing beep infuriatingly , I'm not sure what this means it's never beeped like this for'.

There was a rustle in the leaves of the bushes behind them, the evening was getting a little chilly and the fire was only half lit, and the shelter only half built. The sun was setting over the sea, and the birds were squawking.

'Here we are on a desert island that's so pretty but at the same time it's almost like this desert island has a very hidden secret' Enigmatic announced as she grabbed onto Sherlock's and Nostalgia's arm, OfManyNamesandSymbols was still tightly holding onto Enigmatic's arm.

The creature moved closer, Sherlock's navigator stopped beeping, then suddenly the creature was no longer hovering a few feet above the sand, in fact the creature was not a creature at all.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.