Thread: Triggering (Abuse): man uses small penis as rape defense.
View Single Post
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! Offline
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25 Points: 30,209, Level: 25

Re: man uses small penis as rape defense. - August 20th 2012, 07:34 AM

The only thing that matters with respect to his tallywacker's size is how Zimbabian laws define rape. If penetration is a necessary criteria and upon expert testimony of the urlogist, the man has a strong defense for the charges of rape only. At the very least, the prosecutor still has the charges of kidnap and death throws to go through. If the necessity of rape isn't met (whatever it happens to be), then those charges are dropped and sexual assault is a third charge.

Either way, quite a lot of this rides on the death threats he uttered to the victim and the new boyfriend. I say this because holding her captive and any sexual assault or rape charges will come down to a, "he said-she said" battle, so any input from the boyfriend on the threats would have a great impact. I imagine his previous charge will come into play though.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 934266 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!