View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Luke.J Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Luke

Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12 Points: 7,640, Level: 12

College how to make friends? - August 29th 2012, 10:18 PM

So bit of background information.
I had some friends about 2 years ago who started getting into things I wished not to concern myself with, so I moved away from them and long story short I have never had any real friends other than that, I say real friends I don't think that they were really real friends either but hopefully you get the picture they were doing bad things I left.

I have had aquaintances who I hung around with at school, but I like spend all my time at home and don;t go out except by myself and with family, which I don't particularly mind but it is a bit lonely.

Anway I am starting college on Monday and I was wondering if you and tips or ideas on how I can make a good impression and get some real friends, I don't really know why I haven't been able too, I see people walking around with all their friends and think why can't I do that.

Some otherthings that might be affecting are that I am a bit overwight I hope this wouldn't affect people wanting to be friends with buy there you go and I have a slight speech issue, I am quite often unclear when speaking and talk quite fast and stutter a lot.
Any suggestions/ideas are welcome.
Thank you in advance.