(#17 (permalink)) Old
Just Peachy. Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36 Points: 63,646, Level: 36

Re: Apple Vs. Samsung - August 30th 2012, 03:44 PM

I have to agree with Toz.

Apple makes a good product. I'll compare and contrast. I don't know who here has an android. But I've had nothing but problems with that phone. It froze all the time, glitched, broke, etc. I've had it replaced twice in a year period! I now have an iphone 3GS, and it's already heaps better, despite it being an older model. It never freezes, or glitches. If Apple keeping going that way it is, they'll become more powerful. Practically every person I know owns an iphone. A lot of people are switching over to macs if they don't already have one. And it seems like everyone has a freaking ipod. You see apple products all over.

They be working out of their own interests, and possibly irresponsibly, but they're bigger, making more money, etc. They can AFFORD to do that. And why does it matter if they're working out of their own interest? How does that effect me? I still have a good phone that I like.

Apple is playing hard ball with Samsung because they know they can. Whether or not they take over the US, is beyond me? But if everyone is buying Apple products, and Samsung is slowly going on the back burner, then there isn't much Samsung can do.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot who has NO idea what I'm talking about.