OmNom Offline
Green Candy Eating Cutie
Junior TeenHelper

Points: 11,372, Level: 15 Points: 11,372, Level: 15 Points: 11,372, Level: 15

Re: Apple Vs. Samsung - August 30th 2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlines. View Post
I have to agree with Toz.

Apple makes a good product. I'll compare and contrast. I don't know who here has an android. But I've had nothing but problems with that phone. It froze all the time, glitched, broke, etc. I've had it replaced twice in a year period! I now have an iphone 3GS, and it's already heaps better, despite it being an older model. It never freezes, or glitches. If Apple keeping going that way it is, they'll become more powerful. Practically every person I know owns an iphone. A lot of people are switching over to macs if they don't already have one. And it seems like everyone has a freaking ipod. You see apple products all over.

They be working out of their own interests, and possibly irresponsibly, but they're bigger, making more money, etc. They can AFFORD to do that. And why does it matter if they're working out of their own interest? How does that effect me? I still have a good phone that I like.

Apple is playing hard ball with Samsung because they know they can. Whether or not they take over the US, is beyond me? But if everyone is buying Apple products, and Samsung is slowly going on the back burner, then there isn't much Samsung can do.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot who has NO idea what I'm talking about.
I dont know what kind of Android phone you were using but it must have been a really junky one. If you buy smart (Samsung, HTC, i guess some LG phones, etc.) then you will never end up with those problems.

I dont believe Apple will ever take over the US. This past year, Android was the dominant phone and despite Apples cult with iPhones, I think (and hope) it will stay this way and that Android will only grow. Samsung is definitely NOT "going on the back burner", in fact I think that over the past year theyve taken a huge turn. They were falling behind but now that theyve "copied" Apple (cause Apple apparently owns the rights to freaking ROUNDED CORNERS) they are the #2 smartphone company and I dont believe they are going to fall from that position easily.

PM me if you need anything Except ice cream. I never share my ice cream