(#4 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22

Re: I'm lonely. - September 3rd 2012, 10:54 PM

Hey again,

What about you talking to his parents and see what they have to say about it? I also recommend trying to write him a letter about it, since talking about it the first time around didn't work out so well.

Bring up that you are alone, and like to cuddle when sick, tell him about your mom, and how you want to be with him, and the whole parent situation is making you feel uncomfortable, and that you actually want something done, not a "Soon, in a couple of years we'll move out." You have to keep trying.

If he really doesn't want to, maybe think about what you can do instead of moving to make yourself feel more comfortable, you could try talking to his parents about having a little more privacy, or is there a lock on your door?

I hope that this helped a little bit more, I know that you tried talking to him once, but sometimes if we keep trying, it helps a bit. Good luck

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."