Guile Offline
Head Jimmie Rustler
I've been here a while

Name: Guile

Points: 22,144, Level: 21 Points: 22,144, Level: 21 Points: 22,144, Level: 21

Re: Rape Is Natural - September 6th 2012, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKmadu619 View Post
Guile: However, people also once bashed each other's skulls in with rocks over anything from stealing food, to trespassing. This means those who were best at killing and defending were the ones who survived.

On a evolutionary scale, animals develop the concept of personal ownership before they understand the ownership of others, that means that stealing must be natural as well. By this definition, the people who stole the most must've been the ones to survive.

Rape was natural at one point, all free range chickens are a product of rape, as chickens aren't intelligent enough to understand consensual sex. However with the way our modern world is crafted, society would break down just as it would if killing/stealing were suddenly legal. It would also break down if rape were suddenly legal. It's also worth noting we, as human beings are smarter than free range chickens. Just as men don't fight to the death over territory as male chickens do, human men don't rape, as we simply know better.

Also worth noting, upon being castrated, male sex offenders generally move on to different violent crimes. Ben posted and interesting study a while back, if he doesn't find it/post it first, I'll dig it up.

- Justin
Yes of course I know we've moved beyond that, as per the lack of street-wide rape-orgies (rapegies?) happening.

What I am arguing though, is that rape is about sex, not dominance, as feminists lead you to believe.

Space Flight Awards

Geosynchronous Orbit (Kerbin)
Manned Capsule and return (Kerbin)
Space Station and Docking (Kerbin)
Equatorial/Polar Probe (Mun)
Landing Resulting in the Loss of a Kerbanaut (Mun)