(#10 (permalink)) Old
razors_and_rosary Offline
...and pitchfork red
Average Joe

Name: Rosary

Points: 11,616, Level: 15 Points: 11,616, Level: 15 Points: 11,616, Level: 15

Re: Being bullied - September 7th 2012, 08:18 PM

Me again

This little boy made a single passing comment. On top of everything else you've got going on it's going to feel horrible, but try and focus on what the senior said. Kids talk rubbish all the time, I wouldn't value their opinion as much as someone closer to your age. Considering this senior is going to be interested in girls, he's going to have a properly formed opinion of what's pretty. And besides, these things are a matter of opinion - nobody is pretty to everyone, and nobody is ugly to everyone either.

About the girl: sadly, she probably is aware that she has her own faults. But telling people that you have them instead of her will make her feel better. She is taking the easy way out, but I still think people will realise eventually that she's talking rubbish. If people glare at you, smile politely back at them. Smiles are disarming. Or you could pull a confused face.

Remember that there is no reason that you should be treated this way. It happens to everyone, even when they've done nothing to provoke it. You don't deserve this. Don't believe that you do.

Stay positive.
r&r x

Have a free hug.

Why be stingy? Take another.

It's gonna be okay.