View Single Post
  (#5926 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2012, 07:32 PM

What's my problem? What's my problem? FUCK YOU. You're my problem Hayley! YOU'RE THE FUCKING PROBLEM! You say you don't want to talk to me, so I leave you alone. Then two months later you say you want to be best friends again. Then you stop talking to me again for no reason? Fuck you. And now you text me and tell me that something is wrong, and when I ask, you tell me it's none of my business. Then you tell me I wouldn't want to hear it, and I say tell me anyway. We get in a fucking fight and you ask me what my problem is? My problem is you. My problem is that I EVER let you into my life. My problem is I was once upon a time stupid enough to trust you. Stupid enough to call you my best friend. Stupid enough to call you my sister. I don't fucking care anymore, H. This is me, take it or leave it.

And now you play the "you're making me cry" card. You know Hayley, I could lay a card down too. I could lay down the "you're triggering me into cutting myself" card. But I'm not going to. I don't like making other people feel like absolute fucking shit, no matter what my feelings of them. I'll say what needs to be said, and that's all I'm doing with you. I don't care anymore that I'm making you cry, because frankly, I'm typing this to try to escape my razor for tonight.

I know I'm the shittest friend in the world, but you aren't a great one yourself. Obviously our friendship wasn't meant to last, we're too different from each other and we really don't trust the other. Leave me alone.