View Single Post
  (#5948 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 01:22 AM

Even there is no reason why I should, I feel guilty. I feel guilty because I get to spend more time with him than with you. I feel guilty because he does some of the little things you stopped doing because you got so busy, and I feel guilty that I am bothered by the fact that you don't do them. You've done much better since I talked to you, and I appreciate that. I always appreciate everything you do for me. But I missed the way I feel when I get to text back and forth with someone all day, or taking time for foreplay for longer than three minutes before sex. I want those things with you again. And I feel ungrateful when I ask for them because I am afraid you don't think I am satisfied with you, and I don't want you to think I will leave you for him.

Sometimes I wonder if it's different because we are D/s, and he and I are not. I wouldn't trade our relationship, or you, for the world. I guess what I am saying is our relationship is growing and changing and I am scared. I want you to hold my closer, instead of feeling like you are falling away.