(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I've been here a while

Name: Lauren

Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22 Points: 24,303, Level: 22

Re: Lonely site.. - October 24th 2012, 01:16 AM

Hey there,

When I first became a member here on TeenHelp, it took a while but once I started posting a lot on the forums and going into the chatroom, people started talking to me a lot more and I got to know a lot of the other members. I saw that you already started posting, unfortunately I guess I've missed over them Anyway, I saw this one which gets me to my point, the more you post and talk to other members, like Lyndsee suggested the chat, the more people will be able to talk to you! I know I spend a lot of my time in the chat, so that might be why I haven't seen you as much. Try being the first one to make the move, initiate conversation!

As for no one replying to your posts, I looked a few of them and the ones that I saw got some replies, Sometimes it's only one or two, or takes a few days but we do try to reply to every thread that we can! I hope that this helped a bit.

If you ever want to talk, or anything at all, please feel free to send me a message! I'm quite a chatterbox, and I like to talk Take care!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."