(#7 (permalink)) Old
HisPrincess Offline
Associate Live Help Operator
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Angelica

Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16 Points: 13,275, Level: 16

Re: Lonely site.. - October 24th 2012, 06:11 AM

Hey there!

I can see what you're saying. When I first joined, it kinda felt that way too. But then I started reaching out to others and starting conversations with others on the site and I quickly realized just how many people are really caring and supportive here on the site. Just like any place, it can feel a bit lonely until you reach out a bit and start talking to others.

But hey! Now that you have reached out and I've seen one of your threads, I can introduce myself and offer my support as well! So on that note, I'm Angelica and it's very wonderful to meet you. If you ever need someone to talk to, you are always more than welcome to send me a PM or a VM. I'm always happy to talk about just about anything, I love to talk or listen, whichever's needed. So welcome to TeenHelp, again and I hope you enjoy yourself here! Let me know if you ever need me.

And I would suggest the chat room- you will always find someone to talk to there!

~Angelica

Formerly jelli1224

Trusting is not a mistake, but it is important to realize that things change. ~ Kmn483<3Bliz

Please feel free to PM me. I love to help others, and can be an ear to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a face to scream at. <3

Help LINK Mentor - March 19th 2011 to April 16th 2011

Live Help Operator - February 18th 2012 to June 4th, 2012

Associate Live Help Operator - August 13th 2012 <3