View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LoveBites Offline
Master of Heartbreak
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eliza

Points: 7,228, Level: 12 Points: 7,228, Level: 12 Points: 7,228, Level: 12

Red face Re: I have a serious sex addiction. - November 12th 2012, 11:14 PM

Ok, first off I would like to welcome you to the Teenhelp family!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, this sex addiction could be partially because of your father, but it might have begun like that and now is completely blown out of proportion. Personally I know someone like this who slept with everyone (when I say everyone, I mean, EVERYONE) and she used it as a social crutch, she was accepted into the popular crowd for losing her virginity young and being the only "woman" in the room. This girl felt like she had to keep having sex with everyone to keep up her bad girl image and, according to my sister, by 11th grade (my sis was in the same grade) she had even had sex with a 40 year old man for money. Don't let your "addiction" take control of your life. Wake up, focus on your studies, your real friends, your family, and learn to be proud of yourself and know that you do not need a man to correct your flaws, you have no flaws, you are a perfect you. You will never need to rely on a man to correct you, or to make you feel better through sex. Sex could be a way for someone to show you that they care, and that is what you really want now; but people can care about you in different ways. Another way to forget about sex, is get busy. If you have volleyball practice on Tuesdays, you cannot go over to some dude's house. Invite some friends over, go to the mall, join a club! I hope this helps you break this sex habit!

-LoveBites
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 964667 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!