View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,026
Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62 Points: 194,984, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Thoughts On Dating Friends? - November 24th 2012, 12:08 AM

I moved this to Relationships & Dating because I feel as if it would be best suited there.

Just because the two of you are friends doesn't mean that you can't have a good relationship with each other. You two can still have an awesome relationship, but just be prepared for any risks that may be involved with be breaking up, such as it affecting the friendship. But, even if you do break up, the two of you can still remain friends. If you decide to pursue a relationship, this should be something you discuss so you can be on the same page.

But, sometimes friends do cuddle. I have a friend who I cuddle with sometimes, but we have a completely platonic friendship, and aren't planning on entering a relationship any time soon.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts