View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23

Re: Bulimia... - March 29th 2009, 05:19 PM

Hey there! I've moved your thread over from General Health to Eating Disorders. I feel you'll get more the type of replies that you need over here in this neck of the woods.

You're totally not stupid, Nico. If anything, you're smart for realizing that there is a problem here and thinking of seeking the next step. I'm so happy for you, that you've managed to pull yourself out of whatever you were going through a few years ago and get yourself active in PE and stuff. That's really awesome. [:

You know, your mum could be right. Is there anything that happened right around the time that you started feeling worse that you think could've possibly triggered these feelings? Your mum sounds like she would support you if you wanted any sort of professional help or whatever. If nothing else, I'm sure she [or your friends] would provide a set of listening ears for you. They all sound very supportive, and I'm glad you have people like that in your life. Take care of yourself, Nico. I know that you can stay strong through this rough spot!