View Single Post
  (#6088 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 26th 2012, 04:43 AM

Now that I'm literally 2 seconds away from having to retake your class and I know it's not all me, I can say that I will be avoiding you when I have to redo this and I'm expecting to see a SUBSTANTIAL improvement in my grade the second time simply because that other professor will be better. I can accept that I'm not perfect and need to work on things, but that doesn't give anyone the right to sit on me for the whole class and badger and drag responses out of me when I'm clearly not in my normal state of mind and need a few minutes to calm down before I can handle feedback. You're the professionals here and yet you somehow missed that while docking me points for missing it in a FAKE situation! Hypocrites!

Happy 25th anniversary Sam, I wish you were still here for so many reasons, most of them I just keep telling you. A little over 19 years of marriage doesn't seem to fit for you two. Sometimes I just want to have a conversation with you and I want you to still be here only happy and healthy the way you should've been.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte