View Single Post
  (#6099 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20 Points: 20,599, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2012, 05:46 PM

Dear Vincent,

I can't believe this big game you played...do you know how hard it was for me to stay alive over the summer when I couldn't see you? I was so depressed that I lost about [Edited] and my MOM noticed, thanks a lot. I was turning paler every day, and was losing sleep majorly. I even started wanting to kill myself, but you know what kept me alive?? The fact that I knew at the end of summer, I would see you again and I would be happy again. Remember when I gave you that note with my number on it?? I was so nervous I was shaking so bad, and it wasn't even worth it. I loved you, I really, truly loved you. I know I shouldn't have gotten my best friend involved, but I don't see why that offended you or...or whatever. When I saw you again after summer, it was the happiest day of my life. Until you turned around and said you hated me. What happened to those days when we were friends?? What happened to the days before summer when I fell in love with you and you liked me back?? You have another girlfriend now, and I'm happy for her because I know how great you must be to her. But why couldn't we just be friends after the 'breakup'? That's all I ever wanted! Now all that I want? is to never see you again.

~Jess

Last edited by LlamaLlamaDuck; December 4th 2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Please do not post weight numbers anywhere on TeenHelp. :)