View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Will the Butterfly Project work? - December 4th 2012, 01:40 AM

Hey there,

Well, everyone is different and every person has alternatives that work or don't work for them. This means that there isn't a 100% chance that what works for me works for you. But, it's awesome that you are giving this a try, and I hope it works for you!

For me, it does work. What helps me along is having someone I care about draw the butterfly on me, or I name it. That way, it has even more special meaning and I have even more motivation not to cut. Maybe you can do something similar, either name it or have someone draw it on you, and it'll help.

All in all though I do have a good experience with the butterfly project and I tend to not cut at least until the butterfly fades, and by that point there's a good chance the urge will have gone.

I hope that you have similar results! Stay strong!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts