View Single Post
  (#5376 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Complaint of the day - December 8th 2012, 06:27 PM

just because i coughed doesnt mean im sick. my throat just keeps closing. and... I DONT GIVE A SHIT. just because i kept coughing last night because my throat kept closing whenever i layed down, doesnt mean im dying and that we should cancel and have me go to the doctors. and even if i were sick, or dying, I DONT GIVE A MOTHER FUCKING SHIT. and just because im coughing, doesnt mean its my asthma, or my lungs. its my throat. and yet again.. I. DONT. GIVE. A. SHIT. and im not taking my damn inhaler, or the nose shit. if it cant get better without meds, its not getting fucking better at all. im not going to teh doctors. im not taking meds. im not canceling. ill wear the fucking coat, but thats only to get my mom off my back. because im sick of her shit. and thats the only sick i am.

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss