View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - March 29th 2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereIsHope View Post
neither can you prove that he's not real.

I've heard that Christians are delusional. I've heard it said that Christians are crazy or insane for praying because it's just them "talking to no one". I've heard brainwashing. Speaking in tongues being of demons. All kinds of things.

Proof? Prove that there is no god. Prove that faith isn't the answer. Prove that you're right and every Christian in the world and I are wrong.
You've conveniently missed that atheists are also called delusional, lacking morals, etc... . Christians aren't the only ones getting this, so don't try to make it seem like they are.

The part in bold make this a rather silly idea because you openly admitted that it cannot be done. Proving that I'm right/wrong also falls under this.

As for proving the faith isn't the answer, this begs the question, what "answer" are you referring to? Is it about creation of humankind and the universe or is it simply about how you can be "blessed" and live your day-to-day life.