View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: Feeling depressed and lonely, any help appreciated. - December 14th 2012, 10:57 PM

Hey there,

Holidays are hard, I agree. But, to figure out how you can stop feeling this way, you need to scrounge deep and find what triggered you.
Every problem has a basis which needs to be found in order to find a solution.

For christmas, I only have my mum and my guinea pig to keep me company and usually I stay in my bedroom for all of christmas. I'm sort of jealous of my friends whom are going to their relatives places for christmas dinner, hell, i have only seen my gran this year because of my damn illness... Seeing my family at christmas/new years is impossible to do, but often I wish they could come down, surprise me. That's why I'm lonely, now find yours.

You're sixteen, are you lonely because you don't have a relationship? Or you have a relationship and cannot see her? Do you come from a broken home and seeing others milling around with complete families, laughing and happy hurt you? You need to look at your back ground and see how come you feel this way.

Sorry that I could not have been of more help,

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.