View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - March 30th 2009, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieeee View Post
First off, i'm agnostic.
Secondly, i'm curious, can you guys give scientific facts beside "It's not plausible" or "It's like saying there's a giant talking lawn gnome in my bedroom that can fly and grant magical wishes". Please, if possible, someone state scientific evidence that God doesn't exist. Only facts. No speculation and no assumptions.
Have you not read the first post and other posts? Science is based off of theories and laws, none of which are 100% true or false. Something may be accepted as a fact, such as evolution among the biological scientist community, however, it is still a theory regardless of how you view it. So, you wanting facts shows a) you haven't read any of the previous posts, b) you want evidence for something that requires no evidence and c) you fail to understand that science is not based off of solid facts, which is something that you are demanding.

xHolyValorx: Having no emotions is a good thing as there are no stupid things to obscure your vision of what there is, proper reasoning and how to achieve something. Also, how can you tell from these few statements that it is written as though there is no emotion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double X
You can't disprove something that doesn't exist.
Unfortunately, you've already jumped the gun by stating that god doesn't exist. This in itself requires some evidence and reasoning, which you have failed to provide. So, before you say that you cannot disprove that something does not exist, you must prove that said thing does not exist. Then, you can prove that you cannot disprove that said thing does not exist.