View Single Post
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
Jack Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jack

Points: 17,299, Level: 19 Points: 17,299, Level: 19 Points: 17,299, Level: 19

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - March 30th 2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post

YourNightMare: Are you saying the Human Beings are just mammals? We're just lifeforms with no emotions with no personality? Having no emotion in life is a negative side effect of anyone, especially people with no faith. When I say faith, I don't mean people who believe in God. I mean people with faith in nothing, not science, themselves, Confucius, or Darwin.

People need to feel. And when people don't feel, that means something is wrong.

I don't think there's a strong chance that all of them were writing with belief and emotion at the same time.
If you're referring to me then I assure you I wrote it with a great deal of emotion, I would get very heated over the debate. There is just no need to make my point less coherent by throwing unecessary emotions into the face of the person I'm trying to explain things too. I "have faith" in a great deal of things and I can't see anything in this thread that you can extrapolate "I am dead inside" from.
I mean what are you? Sigmund Freud or something? Being able to look at one sentence and decifer someone's whole emotional outlook, that's just amazing.

There is a huge difference between making sense and talking a jumble of nonsense words.

Last edited by Jack; March 30th 2009 at 01:51 AM.