View Single Post
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

Re: What proof do you want? And in turn, what proof do you have? - March 30th 2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post

YourNightMare: Are you saying the Human Beings are just mammals? We're just lifeforms with no emotions with no personality? Having no emotion in life is a negative side effect of anyone, especially people with no faith. When I say faith, I don't mean people who believe in God. I mean people with faith in nothing, not science, themselves, Confucius, or Darwin.

People need to feel. And when people don't feel, that means something is wrong.

I don't think there's a strong chance that all of them were writing with belief and emotion at the same time.
No, i didn't say that at all. Allow me to quote myself because you seem to have read it then took off with it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare
Having no emotions is a good thing as there are no stupid things to obscure your vision of what there is, proper reasoning and how to achieve something. Also, how can you tell from these few statements that it is written as though there is no emotion?
No where in here did I say that humans are life forms with no emotions and certainly never mentioned personality. Also, I never even commented that we were mammals or animals, so I don't know where you assumed that from.

People need to feel emotions of others. Feeling your own emotions allows one to be a depressed person and commit disgusting acts such as suicide. I consider it rather a great thing to have no emotions (except anger at times), not a disorder. It allows you to see things objectively. You can call it a disorder, I call it paradise.

Also, explain how you supposedly concluded that some had no emotions in their writing. I'm sure you could make psychoanalysts and psychodynamics thrilled. Share this wealth of knowledge.