CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28 Points: 39,834, Level: 28

March 30th 2009, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Sonic View Post
Oh the irony

There have been no events taken place that cannot be explained plausibly by science. More importantly and good science has reproducibility whereas religion is all hearsay with not a shred of empirical evidence to back it up.

And science does rule the Earth - feel free to post up some aspects of it for testing.
  • Earth's Magnetic Field - Electromagnetism and compasses
  • The structure of the Earth - Analysis of Seismic Waves
  • Origin of the Earth - Likely to be the big bang deduced from cosmic radiation and the Doppler Effect
  • Life today - Evolution by Natural Selection
  • Hurricanes - Low pressure and high seas combined with Coriolis Effect
  • Floods - Water levels are too high for the river/stream/sea
If you didn't read my above posts, I'm not saying science isn't true. It most certainly is indead, I believe all of the examples you gave us. I just believe the God is also behind science, and science is behind God.

Oh. And I didn't directly point to any of you. So in your reference to me getting an infraction/warning, I've been nothing but respectful. And seeing as you believe that offering my views is "disrespectful" then that's wrong. When someone tells you to "buzz off" Hm. That's direct. Thank you.

Geek? Nerd? More like intellectual badass.

"You ran through Africa, and Asia, and Indonesia.. And now I've found you, and I love you. I want to know your name."

Last edited by Jack; March 30th 2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Merged posts