View Single Post
  (#41 (permalink)) Old
InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17 Points: 14,869, Level: 17

March 30th 2009, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Surely the only way to prove something doesn't exist is lack of proof that it does exist? Otherwise why not believe in unicorns or the tooth fairy?
I think you restated what I said in different words. In order to prove something doesn't exist, you need to try to prove that it does exist. Failing to do so would imply that it doesn't exist.

xHolyValorx: So science and god are equal? How else can science be behind god and god be behind science? The only way I see it is that they're in a circle competing and it's a draw each time, hence, equal. However, you seem to obviously favour the side of god more, which begs the question, do you actually practice what you claim? For the most part of this thread, you've been towards the side of god yet you claim to believe that they're equal.

Also, if you want a mod to notice a rude comment by someone else, it's not too wise to go about and make a rude comment yourself. I believe the word that describes that is hypocrite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
[size=4]Just a friendly reminder to stay on topic, remember what the OP started off with, etc.
Aren't we on-topic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHolyValorx View Post
Something had to be created for something to evolve.
So you resort to god creating life or the big bang theory and such? I'm confused on where you stand.

Last edited by Jack; March 30th 2009 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Posts Merged