View Single Post
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Probs with cutting - December 28th 2012, 03:00 PM

Hey there,

There are a number of reasons why this could be occurring but the best person who can answer is your doctor. I know that when I first started cutting it hurt more and I was not going as deep however as time went by it started hurting less and I started cutting deeper which led to longer periods of bleeding.

I think you should definitely consider looking at the alternatives and try and work on overcoming the self harm because in the end that is the safest route to go. I think you should also try and work on figuring out what triggered you into wanting to start self harming in the first place. If you can work on figuring out what your triggers are you can work on resolving them and finding the proper coping skills to deal with them.

Have you ever considered looking into counseling? It might be a great place to go and talk to someone and have them listen to you. A counselor can help you work on finding out what your triggers are, help you find the proper coping skills and will give you a safe environment to go and talk in.

I hope this helped and if you need anything please feel free to VM/PM me.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.