View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: Please support me in recovering from my eating disorder - January 3rd 2013, 05:26 PM

Hello Jessie.

I haven't got very much to reply with but I wanted to reply back to your thread to let you know how brilliant I think it is that you're in recovery and that you've come to us for help to support you through that. We may not always have an answer for you but we'll always be here to listen and support you through this as best as we can. You deserve happiness and good health and I really hope that recovery goes well for you. Just remember that it's going to be on on-going battle for a little while, that they're going to be days where you want nothing more to give it and that at times it's going to be incredibly hard but if you work for it, stay determined, believe in yourself and stay fighting, you'll get there. You will get through this and in the end it will all be so worth it, yeah? And you are worth it. You are worth more than your Eating Disorder and you deserve love towards yourself.

Keep on smiling, fighter,
Jessie :-)

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018