Thread: Triggering (SH): The lonely kid that couldnt cope
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14 Points: 9,401, Level: 14

The lonely kid that couldnt cope - January 14th 2013, 11:44 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I wrote this a few days ago relevant to a suicide letter to my parents, but i decided to cut ff the suicide part from it and just go one o' one with this poems theme

There was a lonely kid that was outcasted,
He felt the need for help
He felt he needed to cope with his unexplained pain and strong emotions,
Every intention to cope failed, and it became harer and harder for him every single day he was accused,
Sometimes wishing people didnt accuse him so much, and he tried to stay more time understanding how he feels than understanding the world, because he felt that what hided behind burdens curtains was reality....
It didnt no longer matter how the world worked if he was broken....
As a fact he didnt understand how he worked.....
He wished that people could see his pain , but they could only see the way he looked,
Its saddening how they could not notice he is surrounded by people but lonely...
While all he s aw was his scarred arms trying to look into comprehension,
People could see his arms but never asked him why they were like that ...
People didnt ever asked him how he felt , or how was he , only pointed at him and gave him shame till all he wanted was to die and give up....
He felt like a fish on the desert ground being pecked by the crows....
Burdens of tears on his eyes as he cried looking out the window how the world was a happier place than his hearth....
Sunk in deep depression his only hope was to take a b lade and mark his arm with the burden of pain , and name it love to himself again and again....

There was a lonely kid that couldnt cope....
His parents gave him a house where to live....
Food to eat.....
And all sorts of luxuries expecting that made him happy.....

The lonely kid , now a teenager ....
was there left alone to live by himself .... even so sorrounded by them....
Lost and left to die silent as the cycle of painrepeted and he grew older into becoming pain itself....

Well thanks guys i just thought that would help me feel better...