View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25

Re: No period yet, I might be forced to get fat (TW) - January 30th 2013, 07:51 PM

Hey,

Oh darling. Breathe. Just breathe. I know your head must be a massive mess right now and I'm truly sorry you're stuck in this hell.

Right. Your weight figures will soon be removed, because they're against the CoC, and triggering to other users. I don't need your numbers and stats to tell you're unwell- very unwell. Why? No period. That's a massive warning sign right there. Means your body is starting to shut down. This isn't a "good" weight. I think somewhere inside you, you know that. Things aren't right. At the weight you are now, your body will continue slowly shutting down until finally you just die, or you could collapse dead any second. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm really not. Or maybe I am. I just desperately need you to see that this isn't right, that this is going to kill you. Is, and I quote "fat" really the worst thing you can be? Is it worse than being vindictive, shallow, selfish, mean, horrible? No, it's not. It's a fucking adjective and society has made it into this horrible insult when it's not. You weren't fat, darling. Everyone has a different natural weight. Where that is you can't control, not without doing damage. It's like trying to move your nose into a different position on your face, and society doesn't seem to realise this.

Sorry for the rant, I got off track No, you won't have to "get fat". You'll have to gain enough in order for your body to start working again. I know that's scary, and I know the voice in your head will be screaming "no", but take it from someone who has been there, that voice is bullshit and you'll be able to learn to ignore it. One day you'll see it was just trying to steal your life. Don't let it. Get help. You can do this.

I'm here for you. I'm not always this angry, honest :')

Take as long as you need.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.