View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
kashiee322 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kaitlyn

Points: 6,926, Level: 12 Points: 6,926, Level: 12 Points: 6,926, Level: 12

Re: No period yet, I might be forced to get fat (TW) - January 30th 2013, 08:05 PM

sorry i edited it please don't have it deleted, my body I don't think is "shutting down," nor do I think I can die at any minute. All my other vital signs are perfect. My BP is 120/80, and my heart rate is perfect. The only problem I have is my period, yes you are trying to scare me. You're throwing false information at me, I can't die at any minute if my period is the only thing wrong with me. I think I have hypolthalmic ammenhorrea. No fat isn't the worst thing you can be but as I'm not really any of those negative traits (i know i may seem shallow on here but i really do care for others for than i care about myself) I ate like [EDITED] of calories every single day at my heaviest plus I was always tired and felt like crap and had a high blood pressure from my crappy salty diet. If I felt like that and ate that unhealthy plus my BP was skewed it can't be my "healthy natural" weight..?

When I read this it sounds a few pounds might be enough..

Last edited by Coffee.; January 31st 2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Pleaase do not reference weight or calorie numbers, they.are against Code of Conduct. Thanks!!!