View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Moomins Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jen

Points: 6,813, Level: 12 Points: 6,813, Level: 12 Points: 6,813, Level: 12

Unhappy Can't stop eating after beating my eating disorder - February 15th 2013, 10:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm new to this and not quite sure how it works im not sure if im even on the right thing but I could really do with some advice

Iv recently just got over anorexia where I lost a stupid amount of weight for my height. My parents told me that if I did not eat by my own choice that they would have no option but to take me to the hospital to get professional help. I chose options A obviously. At first it was horrible having to eat full meals with my parents watching me like a hawk.
So anyway I reached a healthy weight just before Christmas but since then I can't stop binging I mean pretty much eating everything the whole fridge. But il stave myself for a few days after my binge. Now iv become depressed again back to we're I was before I developed anorexia. All I want to do is get all this weight back off but I'm also scared to slip back in to old habbits and become anorexic again.

I just want to be heathy but can't stop binging then starving myself! I'm sorry for the essay I just need so moral support I'm sorry if iv posted this wrong or you think I'm a right cow for moaning about something like this! I just don't know what to do