Thread: Female Advice Preferred: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin
View Single Post
  Old
Melwirth Offline
Average Joe

Name: Melissa

Points: 7,943, Level: 13 Points: 7,943, Level: 13 Points: 7,943, Level: 13

Re: My girlfriend is 18 and she's a virgin - September 16th 2012, 02:47 AM

Seriously? Ummmm I think you need to chill out a bit, Im not trying to be mean but if she wants to wait she wants to wait....Ive been dating my boyfriend for almost a month and we havent done any of that....Im 20 and still a virgin...its my choice and the fact that my boyfriend respects me and will wait for me makes me fall even more in love with him....when we talk about stuff like that and he promised he will never let things go to far cuz thats his job as a man to make me comfortable and not let things get out of hand, I almost cried (good tears) cuz that showed how much he really did love me and care about me. Be careful, lots of girls take this sort of thing very seriously and if you really love her you will wait til she is ready and not push it. Do everything you can to make her feel comfortable and loved. That doesnt mean it will happen any sooner but it does mean you guys will grow together more as a couple. I hope this helps
3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 946951 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!